Saturday, 27 June 2009

Sentosa june 09 with huange

~~Do u see the gold sticker??Its the reward of being the top & best shooter in Desperados (shooting bandits)~~
~~Its 1 of the best pic taken by me of her(haha cute right lol)~~
~~ Totally like background of this pic did u see the 2 colour it gives out a warm feeling if ya no wat i mean~~
~~R u somewhere around~~
~~If only I hav wings to fly freely~~
~~Waitting for U~~
~~Erm who am I waitting lol~~
~~Kind of lonely de back view right~~
~~The Sky is so big and yet I'm so small~~
~~It would be so great if I hav the whole sky to myself lol~~~
~~Waitting for someone too??~~
~~ The Black & white feel is pretty great~~
~~Just enjoying the wind blowing on me~~ ~~Was passing by a tree and saw lots of red ants hmmm wondering wat s the white white thing~~
~~Its 1 of my fav pic taken by me it gives me a very relax feel ~~
~~This is 1 of my top fav~~
~~Ok am acting cute @_@~~
~~Oh wat r u looking at i also wanna see~~
~~This make me felt like i'm back to my childhood~~
~~Do u feel its very fairy tale when the bubble blow out~~
little girls has been telling me that my blog is very quiet recently and i agree lol......I hav my reason for that..... Reason 1: I'm super lazy, Reason 2:My computer was dead for a while, Reason 3: Been doing a lot of things very busy...... ok let's talk about the recent things that I hav done and been.....Have been going gym with miss nana , swimming, playing badminton and taking photo with huang'e....
Anyway let's talk about my sentosa half day trip with huang'e went to sentosa to take lots of photo with huang'e but mostly i take de is flower, plant & sky cause they r a really beautiful but of course the whole trip we dun just take photo of that la we also hav to take a few pic of ourself ma lol....we still need a lot of practice to make it better :)
*Have u notice that some of the pic on the bottom right hand corner there is this small word that say by Maria.N (Maria ng)and by I.K (isabella Kwok) its actually a trade mark & photo taken by us so it has copy right de hor haha just kidding......Anyway fr time to time will upload more of the photos :)

No comments: